Subscriptions, Law Reports And Journals
Click here to view or order from our range of Subscriptions products : /live/search/subscriptions
Manage Your Existing Titles More Easily
Our subscriptions management service is free to use and is founded on the delivery of customer service excellence. A guaranteed great service to help you save time, administration and cost.
- Dedicated team for new customers
- Simple, trouble free transfer of your existing titles to via Hammicks
- Single, named point of contact for you to deal with
- Manage your titles by account and delivery address
- Monitor your titles online via Hammicks unique management information portal
Hammicks can manage for you:
- Looseleaf subscriptions
- Law Reports
- Major works on standing order
- Books on standing order
Contact us today to learn more about transferring your subscription titles to Hammicks.
To transfer your subscription titles, please download the Letter of Authority form, complete and return to email@example.com
Ordering new titles
Order via this website
You can now order your subscription requirements direct from Hammickslegal.com. Just search our products and then ‘Add to basket’ as you would for a book before proceeding through checkout where you can charge the order to your Hammicks account or arrange to pay via a credit or debit card (this is called a ‘pre-auth’ against the card but is not a payment).
Due to the nature of many subscriptions products, payment will not be taken or your Hammicks account charged until full order details have been confirmed with you by a member of our Customer Services team.
- Price on Application (POA) products
- Prices will be supplied to you by our Customer Services team. You can then confirm your order before it is placed with the publisher on your behalf.
- Overseas customers
- Pricing shown is for standard delivery within UK, we will notify you of any additional charges for international distribution
- Postage charges
- Hammicks do not make any additional charge for delivery within mainland UK. However where a publisher does make such a charge it will be added to your subscription price at cost.
Search our full range of products, including books and e-books as well as subscriptions, via the Search menu on the top of this page.
To view our terms and conditions click here.