Basket will be emptied in: 1 Day(s) Continue Shopping BASKET HELP NOTES
Not ALL books are in stock - each book has its stock availability itemised on the page - e.g. In Stock - In Print does not mean it is In Stock merely that the publisher's last availability message to us was that the book is still available to order.
GENERAL BASKET FUNCTIONS
- To update quantities, simply edit the quantity values and click Save Changes.
- To remove items, simply reset items quantity to "0" or Check items to be removed and click Remove Selected Items
- If you wish to remove all items, simply click Empty Basket. To prevent this from happening, log back in periodically and update your basket
- To add further items to your basket, either use the navigation links provided or click Continue Shopping. This will take you back to where you added the last item.
- Baskets will be routinely emptied after 30 days of inactivity (no modifications to basket made within given time). To prevent this from happening, log back in periodically and update your basket.
- You have 2 baskets: Shopping Basket - To order items & Wish List to store items for later/future purchase. Items can be moved back and forth as required.
- If making changes to either basket - don't forget to click the relevant button before proceeding through the Checkout Process e.g. if updating Line References or Order Quantities : Click the Save Changes button.
- To finalise your order click Proceed to Checkout. You may be asked to Login, however you will be redirected back to the correct screen once your details have been validated.
- Individual basket lines OR ALL basket lines can be marked as Urgent (if need be). Individual Urgency checkboxes are displayed next to each basket line. 2 Toggle / Select ALL checkboxes are also provided.