Categories Of Law
Criminal LawView All
Free UK Delivery!
All orders are now free within the UK. For orders outside the UK, postage will be quoted.
John Smith & Son Group Ltd
- John Smith & Son Group Ltd - the corporate website of the specialist bookselling chain.
- JS Campus Bookshops - the academic bookshop, for books...and a great deal more.
- John Smith's Education Bookshop - the best source for all your educational books.
- Online Customer Account Management - now all John Smith's and Hammicks Account holders can manage their account online.
- Hammicks Law Alert! - an email updating service for Legal Professionals.
The Bar Council Member Services
The General Council of the Bar is the Approved Regulator of the Bar of England and Wales. It discharges its regulatory functions through the independent Bar Standards Board. It represents the Bar by:
- Promoting the specialist advocacy and advisory services of barristers;
- Ensuring access to justice on terms that are fair both to the public and practitioners;
- Promoting the high quality training and professinal development of all barristers to ensure the highest standards of practice and ethical behaviour;
- Working for the efficient and cost-effective administration of justice;
- Encouraging access to, and diversity within, the profession so that it is open to all people of ability whatever their background; and
- Strengthening and developing the work and the values of the Bar at home and abroad